Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What Is It With Dogs & Slippers??

Maybe it is just my dog, but she absolutely loves my slippers. They are my Steve Madden leopard slippers and I've had them forever...since early high school. I leave them by the back door and use them for going outside, since I'm not worried about them getting dirty or messed up. Funny thing is that she never goes for Matt's slippers, just mine. When she was younger anytime that I'd wear them, she'd attack my feet. Now she goes and finds them and she doesn't destroy them like she does most of her toys, instead she just holds on to them and she'll often walk by me to show me that she has my slippers and then run away. She is a bit of a taunter, so that is her way of getting my attention.

The other day I was sitting outside on our patio furniture and I noticed that she got a hold of one of my slippers and brought it outside with her and was playing with it in the backyard. Here is a picture...



I try not to let her get away with stuff like that but she's just so darn cute that it's hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Living With A Duchess | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates